Who We Are

We are a group of local citizens who have come together with the goal to do good in our community and help those around us in need.  Our Rotary Club's membership consists of members of all walks of life, race, religion, and gender.  As the fifth oldest club in Ontario, Club 4690 was formed in 1916 and officially chartered in 1917 by a group of men in the city.  Our small Club has since grown to a membership of close to 70 active members who all want to help better our community.